Are you ready to r'IoT'?
Are you ready for an Aalborgsome time and tick off one the cities on NY times ‘52 places to go in 2019’? Then you should totally apply to come to “Are you ready to r’IoT’?” in Aalborg!
During the academic part of this course on IoT (Internet of Things) prototyping you are introduced to the IoT world. This involves building a hardware prototype for collecting your desired data, and learning more about IoT platforms, which you will use to store your IoT data and to construct simple software functionality on top to analyse and create value from the data.
The course is project oriented. In other words, you will be spending most of your time building your IoT application with a few lectures that provides the background you will need to complete your development.
During the social part of the summer course, you will be introduced to the secrets of why Danes are some of the happiest people in the world (hint, it might have something to do with hygge), our delicious food, and maybe learn a secret or two about our love for Pandas.
Don’t miss out on your chance to enjoy 11 amazing days in the ‘Paris of the North’ and get to know our wild viking party heritage and funny language.
Don’t be shy, just apply!
And stay PANDA!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mathematics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- - Rapid prototyping for IoT - Wireless communication - Data Science
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During this course you will be introduced to the world of IoT, and how relatively little it takes to get started. You will build your own IoT application, from the hardware, through connectivity, to an application running in the cloud, and thus become familiar with the most element of any common IoT application.
- Examination type:
- Oral group presentation of case study
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to questions, interest in topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- All the participants will be hosted on our campus
- Three delicious meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). At least one hot home cooked meal per day, cooked by our amazing organisers. Come and experience danish and international cooking.
- Public transportation provided at no extra costs (bus/train) and lots of walking