Think Green - Build Smart
Work on yourself and your surroundings!
This year we decided to combine technology and ecology and make this course all about improving and adapting! Let's keep in pace with the future of our cities - Smart Buildings! Building industry is becoming more and more focused on Smart Buildings, as they ensure safety, efficiency, comfort and funcionality.
Learn about integration of mechanical, electro and civil engineering in this field, using renewable energy sources and it's importance in environmental sustainability.
At the same time discover all the beautiful places Montenegro has to offer, meet some amazing people and explore our culture! Through five days in our capital and two days in our seaside gem Kotor, find out why everyone who visits once always comes back! Connect with students from all over Europe and have the time of your life!
The future is coming so be ready for it and join us on this amazing summer adventure!
- Fields of activity:
- Architecture , Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Upon completition of the course participants will understand basics of using technology in smart building and it's effect on enviroment and renewable energy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- - to gain understanding of using electro, mechanical and civil engineering in the process of developing a smart building - to gain knowledge of environmentally important side of these projects - to gain practical knowledge in these fields
- Examination type:
- At the end of the course there will be an evaluation, in agreement with lecturers, probably a test containing questions from all the lectures or a presentation on they own idea that they will develop during the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The selection will be done based on the motivational letter and answer to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' dorms
- 3 meals per day will be provided (at least one cooked/warm)
- Bus arranged by organizers