Shape of Rome: this is how we made it!
Have you ever dreamed of discovering the beauty of Rome through the eyes of an Architect?
Have you ever wondered how the Romans built the Colosseum and why Saint Peter's Church is so beautiful?
If your answers are both YES, you are choosing the right course! ;)
From 10th to 18th of October 2017, we offer you the chance to understand all of this and much more!
We will give you the opportunity of meeting a "Cicerone", who will explain and show you all the secrets and the story of the several Roman architectural styles.
The course will be focused on the discovery of the Architectural diversity in Rome, starting from the Ancient period, passing by the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, arriving to the Modern Era, with the help of the Architects' and Engineers' knowledge.
You will spend 9 outstanding days through the Roman Architecture and History and you will have the chance to know and study the past for innovating the future.
The ETERNAL CITY of ROME is waiting for you!
Don't miss it!
- Fields of activity:
- Civil Engineering , Conservation-Restoration , Architecture , Architectural Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Architecture and History of Rome, Architectural sites and stiles of Rome, Construction techniques
- Learning goals and objectives:
- An introduction of Architecture and History of Rome. Overview of the most important Architectural sites of Rome. Knowledge of Architectural stiles of Rome. Learning of construction techniques.
- Examination type:
- Case Study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letters
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 hot
- Public Transportation