Hakuna Matata: Trailblazing with Soft Skills in the Post-Uni Jungle
Are you interested in what comes after university?
Have you ever been wondering what paths wait for you ahead?
If so, look no further! You will find answers to those questions and many more during our course.
During this event, you’ll get a special insight into the possible career paths waiting for you ahead ranging from actively participating in the recruitment process within a company to starting one’s own business while also learning about effective forms of communication and feedback.
Visit Poland during its most beautiful season of the year and experience the vast food pallet of Polish cuisine. Explore the rich cultural tapestry of Poland by delving into the vibrant traditions and captivating history of the Silesian region.
What are you waiting for? Sign up here now and discover what lies ahead. We will see you soon!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Effective communication and feedback;
- Possible career paths after university (scientific, corporate, entrepreneurial);
- Pros and cons of different career paths;
- How to prepare yourself for a job interview;
- How to prepare your CV and make it attractive.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During the course, participants will develop essential soft skills focusing on effective communication and feedback. The course incorporates insights from specialists, providing a platform for understanding the pros and cons of various career trajectories. Those career paths include scientific, corporate, and entrepreneurial.
- Examination type:
- group multimedia presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivational letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- university dormitory and hostel
- three meals per day, at least one meal per day will be served hot
- by foot or public transport (bus and train), in case of need we’ll use cars