Start me up, before you go go!
Are you an entrepreneur full of ideas?
Have you already tried developing your own ideas and creating something new?
Do you feel that you have nearly everything but you lack that little something to become the next Mark Zuckerberg?
Are you bored of hearing the words Business Incubator, Seed Accelerator or Angel Investor cause you already know everything about them?
If you have taken the next step in the world of Start Ups, but you need an extra help to really become successful THIS is your course. Pack your things and brace yourself for this experience because our journey is about to begin!!!!
All you have to do is write an awesome motivation letter, answer the questions and get ready for all the fun, learning, building friendships and of course, the best parties and paella we can offer you in the Valencian coast. Are you up for the challenge? Come and get to know us!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Start Ups, advanced tools and skills for developing your own company.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning in a practical way about how Start Ups are developed, which tools and skills are useful for overcoming the challenges that appear during the initial phases of a Start Up.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, previous experience and answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cooked by organisers. Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- On foot, public transport and by car (Provided by the organisers)