Start-up your future
Hello! Hola! Ahoj! Zdravo! Hallo! Bonjour! Ciao!
Do you have a business idea, but you’re not sure where to begin?
Start your entrepreneurial journey with us and discover all you need to know in order to transform your idea into a successful business.
You will learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur, how to analyse and evaluate the market opportunities in order to create products and services perfectly adapted to costumers needs and how to design and implement a business plan.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- -How to create a business plan -Branding -Marketing -How to promote your ideas -Business models
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students will learn the basics about start-ups and how to start a business from just an idea.They will learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur, how to analyse and evaluate the market opportunities in order to create products and services perfectly adapted to costumers needs and how to design and implement a business plan.
- Examination type:
- Group presentation based on project work.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- -motivational letters and answers to the questions from the form -english level -interest about the course -interest about the city of Iasi
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- -students dorms and cabin in the woods during the week-end trip
- 3 meals/day with at least one hot meal
- -by public transport paid by the organisers and by foot