Life is a game, play it in BEST way
How often do you play computer games? Games give you an opportunity to plunge into breathtaking adventures. You can explore what you want; you can be a superhero and combat with a monster, you can fly an aircraft etc. You can live in a magic world, filled with mysteries. So, do you want to create your own reality? We welcome you to our Summer Course in a beautiful city of Zaporizhzhya. What is great about our course?
- you will learn how to create your own game from scratch;
- 10 unforgettable days of crazy parties;
- different workshops;
- lots of friends from all over Europe;
- the BEST adventure of your life.
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- I.Project concept; II.Specifics of developing a game; III.How to successfully sell a finished product.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Introduce to participants the main steps of a game development.
- Examination type:
- Case study, presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and interest in the event topic. Aiming for 50%-50% male-female distribution and trying to have a variety of nationalities.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, at least one hot. Coffee breaks between lectures.
- On foot, public transport.