PLANTs vs. Zombies: Products Warfare
Have you ever wondered: "How is it made?"?
Have you ever thought, how many equipment is needed just to pour shampoo into the bottle?
Have you ever wanted to create you own product?
We know you have! And now your dreams are going to come true!
Spend 10 unforgettable days on the boarder of Europe and Asia. Get 10 tones of happines, memories and jokes. Explore Russia and experience new extraordinary things. Visit plants of world-known companies and know everything about FMCG production!
- Fields of activity:
- Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Production management, organization of production process, creation new products. Lectures, workshops, excursions, final project.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide knowledges about FMCG production process.
- Examination type:
- Final project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, interest in the topic, answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transportation, university bus, taxi