Are you ready to become the next business leader? Are you ready to meet the Greek gods in person and become yourself the god or goddess of entrepreneurship? Lucky you! BEST Athens offers you the opportunity to learn how to build your own start up by getting creative, applying your innovative ideas, learning how to develop your business skills, and using networking to your advantage.
This is Athenpreneurship 101! And that means that you will get a good taste of our sunny spring weather, what it means to be Greek, our delicious food (souvlaki is our king!), how we spend our days (and nights ;) ) in Athens, and take countless selfies with the view of Acropolis! Change the world or stay behind!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship Creativity & innovation Business skills & networking Protecting innovation Innovation & technology management R&D (Research & Development)
- Learning goals and objectives:
- By the end of the course, the students will be able to make good use of their innovative ideas and be able to create their own business plan for their future start ups. Also, they will learn how to properly protect their projects.
- Examination type:
- Group presentation based on project work.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, answers to the questions. Furthermore, we want to ensure cultural diversity and gender balance.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or University dorms.
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot. Potable water will be always provided for free.
- Public Transport, walking.