Smart is the new Grid
Have you ever dreamt of visiting the city of love ? You want to learn more about smart grids in order to be a major player in the cities of tomorrow ?
So come to CentraleSupelec from April the 13th to April the 22th to spend the most wonderful 10 days! In between parties you will be able to visit the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées and other beautiful Parisian monuments and districts.
Nowadays, Energy is a worldwide concern so let's come and learn about smart grids and how they're going to change our world! On top of that, you will meet a bunch of inspiring managers and researchers specialized in the field.
During these days, a lot of different and fun activities will be organized: paintball, bubble foot… But let's not forget the food ! You will be able to discover the French culture through its amazing cuisine: cheese, wine, tartiflette…
And last but not least… We all know why CentraleSupelec is known for the throwing the best parties ! Nine nights, nine parties and much more fun.
So you want to learn how to drink like a sopu? How to French kiss ? How to dance la Schoune ? How to handle CentraleSupelec parties ?
So hurry up and apply to the best Spring Course "Smart is the new Grid", the BEST experience of your life!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Power Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The participants will get some basic understanding about the greatest issues involved in smart grids during the lectures. Company visits and Laboratory visits will help them understanding how researchers and engineers work today to prepare our future.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will get some knowledge about past, present and future energy. With a big picture of what will be the world of tomorrow, they will brainstorm about the innovations between energy and connected devices.
- Examination type:
- Writing exam or case study or oral presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, questions, sociability, willingness to learn about smart grids, ability to cope with sleepless nights.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- All the participants will be hosted on our campus.
- For lunch : school's restaurant at no extra cost, everything will be pre-paid by the LBG. For breakfast and dinner : homemade meals prepared and offered by the LBG.
- By car or by train (RER B), everything.