Release your Power, Renew your Energy !
Hey there, Europe !
The ENSAM Bordeaux LBG invites you to its new awesome Winter Course !
If you are interested in renewable energies, new power sources, and ecological problems... Look no further ! You are on the right page, for the right event !
Come to Bordeaux, home to the most exquisite wines in the world, best European destination (seriously, look it up) and of course, the place where you'll spend the BEST week of your life and meet lifelong crazy friends...
We're waiting for you !
- Fields of activity:
- Environmental Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course will deal with renewables energies applications and problems, such as ecological problems or distribution difficulties.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to highlight actual problems with renewable energies, and to allow an exchange of knowledge between European students on the subject.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms in the students' domitory.
- Three meals per day provided by organizers. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transport, organizers' cars.