Everyday I'm robotin'
Congratulations, you've just done your first step into making your next holiday the best summer ever! Interested? Let me explain...
Why has R2-D2 become so popular? After all, he's small, annoying and he doesn't even speak. But he has a great advantage HE'S A ROBOT! Everyone loves robots! Robotics is one of the fastest developing branches of science and it's said that in a couple of decades robots will become a part of everyday reality. But wait... What?
BEST Warsaw is inviting you for a course on robotics and artificial intelligence. You'll be given a chance to get to know every step of a process where bunch of screws, a piece of metal, some simple electronic devices and hundreds lines of code come to life as the most awesome invention of the 20th century. And maybe, you will also construct your own robot, wouldn't it be great?
But the course isn't only about science, is it? You'll also have a chance to visit Warsaw, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. During the eleven days spent here, you'll have a great fun at the parties, you'll taste delicious polish dishes, such as pierogi, barszcz and racuchy, and essentially get to know over twenty great people from all around the Europe. We don't know you yet, but certainly we'd love to, so see you this summer!
And remember: BEEP BLOOP BLOP BLEEP BOOP
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Background on the robotic industry, technology of building and programming robots, artificial intelligence.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During the course participants will gain knowledge of technology behind robotics and artificial intelligence, improve new programming skills and understand the process of building robots.
- Examination type:
- presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' Dormitory
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport