Welcome aboard flight 220, destination Bordeaux
Do you want to reach the 7th sky.... with a French plane?
Do you want to see the world from another point of view?
If you’ve always dreamed about knowing how planes fly, how they are built and what other secrets those amazing monsters of steel hide, come to our Course!
Join us, come to the AeroSpace Valley, come to BORDEAUX! And discover the great French wine, the wonderful French cuisine and even more!
Don't be shy, just apply, come and fly!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Learn about the conception of flying devices, physical principles and aeronautical industry in the AeroSpace Valley. Study the possibilities of evolution of aeronautics during the next decades.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn how planes are made and how they work. Discover aeronautics and its possibilities of evolution under several angles, whether it is in the military, industrial or ecological field.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, CV, answers to the questions and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student’s dorms
- Three meals per day provided by organizers. At least one cooked and hot meal per day.
- Public transport, organizers’ cars