3D Printed Wheels in Motion
Are you a tech guy/girl, who sees his/her future in automotive industry and believes in power and future of 3D printing? Would you like to learn about standards and common practices used in 3D modeling?
Then this academic course is the right place for you!
Do not hesitate and join our course, where you will learn how to design and print your own components! You, along with 23 participants from different parts of Europe, will get theoretical knowledge combined with practical practices by professionals in their fields, which will result in your printed mechanisms used in automotive industry.
Beside that you will be able to see one of the most beautiful cities in central Europe - Kosice. You will have the opportunity to meet new BEST friends and taste the BEST Slovak tea in the world!
Do NOT be shy or worried about anything! Members of BEST Kosice will be there to help you in any aspect during the academic course!
We are looking forward to meeting you in person soon.
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Participants will be able to gain a basic knowledge about 3D modeling programs and 3D printing. They will have an opportunity to work in a team on a project while being supervised by experts with a goal of making a working mechanism that they designed and printed.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- - Acquire basic knowledge about 3D modeling in a CAD program - Gain experience in part modeling and assembly - Explore project development from design to realization
- Examination type:
- Presentation / project
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to the questions and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory / youth hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one hot cooked meal
- Walking, Public transport