Live long and prosper - self sustainble energy
We must agree that energy is essential to our survival. Knowing about the dangers of global warming, the way to obtain our energy is very important.
Renewable energy is energy which comes from natural resources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, and geothermal heat, which are renewable (naturally replenished).
During this course you will learn about wind power, hydropower, solar energy, biomass, biofuel and geothermal energy.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- This course will cover the intermediate level of information based on the next topics: 1. wind power, 2. hydropower, 3. solar energy, 4. biomass, 5. biofuel, 6. geothermal energy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course is an introduction to renewable energy for the future engineers.
- Examination type:
- Written examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will look for open and social people, interested on this topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in one of the best dormitories of "Transilvania" University campus. Rooms are with 4 beds and have their own shower/bathroom.
- 3 meals a day, 2 of them hot and one of the 2 will be home made.
- Local means of transport.