What happens in BLACK HOLE, stays in BLACK HOLE
Hey there enthusiastic people from all over Europe! Have you been thinking how to make your autumn unforgettable? Do you want an international experience? Do you want to have maximum fun and great friends?
If you haven't made any plans for this autumn , BEST Izmir is here for you! =) We are going to change your way of thinking on space. You are going to learn many mind blowing things about "gravitation from newton to quantum era... BLACK HOLES" (As Scary as it sounds!). And you will explore the space with your own eyes by using huge telescopes, maybe we will be the ones who discover the secrets of BLACK HOLES!
And GET READY FOR an amazing social program, crazy parties and new dimensions of your autumn to spend the BEST time of your life! Do not hesitate don't miss this perfect opportunity in the PEARL OF AEGEAN!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- You will take lectures about black holes and gravitation from quantum to newton era.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Theoretical lectures about astronomy and space sciences enriched with observatory visits.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter + answers of the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory
- University canteen, restaurants, home-made food. 3 meals per day (At least 1 hot)
- Public Transport