Think Smarter than Smart Energy Systems!
Are you eager to learn more about the future of supply of electricity?
Do you want to learn more about the challenges of how to manage the smart energy systems?
Do you want to be inspired by the leading country of renewable energy?
Are you still waiting for having the experience of your lifetime?
Then come to Norway, a country with sensational landscape with fjords and mountains! You can get to know the best of two worlds breath-taking nature as well as top-notch education. Get to know the Nordic culture, history and architecture broadening your cultural horizon in Europe. Have the BEST experience possible with new friends from all over Europe and the awesome people of BEST Trondheim.
Get ready for the most awesome autumn course you can imagine!
- Fields of activity:
- Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Power Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Deeper understanding of the concept of Smart Energy Systems, with its challenges and benefits. Utilization of energy in a broader sense, such as technical challenges, environmental and economic factors will be addressed.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants will get an understanding of an economic and efficient way of utilising the existing grid rather than building unnecessary new systems. In addition, they will be introduced to the concept of energy supply in a broader sense. They will also gain more substantial knowledge on smart energy systems.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or case study/presentation at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions. Be creative!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cabin and school.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot meal.
- Public transportation: bus and tram.