It's raining men in Brussels
Are you ready to get wet ? Rain is a part of Belgium so we decided to do a course only about it ! So get ready to speak about water all day, all night!
More specifically, we will speak about the origin of water, his quality, water in our daily live. We will learn biological and chemical aspects. Then we will discuss how to modelize it.
But it won't only be about water, food and beers have a special place in our heart too ! Chocolate, spéculoos, waffles, fries and so much more... I hope you're hungry because you're gonna try all these awesome Belgian specialities !
Get ready for the BEST course in Brussels, we're waiting for you.
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Environmental Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Give an overview of water in engineering process : importance of water, provenance and first apparition in the universe, biological and chemical aspects, sizing of a water machinery, modelization of water quality.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Being able to modelize the quality of water and do a sizing of a water machinery.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, relevant courses and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Three meals a day, at least one of which warm
- Public transportation and walking