BIM Bang Theory
Are you a creative engineer full of ideas?
Have you already tried developing your own ideas and creating something new?
Do you feel that you have nearly everything but you lack that little something to become the next Tony Stark?
Are you bored of hearing the words BIM, Design Systems or Modern Edification and wonder what the fuzz is all about?
If you want to take the next step in the world of engineering, but you need an extra help to really become successful THIS is your course. Pack your things and brace yourself for this experience because our journey is about to begin!!!!
All you have to do is write an awesome motivation letter, answer the questions and get ready for all the fun, learning, building friendships and of course, the best parties and paella we can offer you in the Valencian coast. Are you up for the challenge? Come and get to know us!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Maritime Management , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Overview of the technology and case studies to practice all the gathered skills.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Provide a good knowledge about Building Information Modeling and the basics on how to make the most of this kind of tools.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation or exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, previous experience and answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cooked by organisers. Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- On foot, public transport and by car (Provided by the organisers)