How to Train Your Robot
Do you believe that robots are the future? Have you heard about the newest trends in robots industry? Do you think it could be a great idea to learn more about that? If your answer is ‘Yes’, don’t hesitate and join our 7 days online course on developing collaborative robots.
This course covers a variety of topics and workshops designed to understand capabilities and industrial applications of collaborative robots (cobots). There will be presented the main idea of robots in Industry 4.0 and how to train collaborative robots for making certain tasks. In addition, after the course you will have better skills for working with certain software and you will have your own robot prototype.
What‘s more? Get a chance to exchange your ideas with the international student team and travel across different European cultures in the international evenings while staying at home.
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to gain fresh knowledge about trending robotics, robots design, integration or robotic systems and find a great team of motivated people from all across Europe.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Introduction in Industrial Robots Introduction to Robots Design Introduction to Components and System of Robots Robotics System Integration in Industry/Manufacturing Communication about collaborative-robots
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Know main industrial robot types, constructions and possible real life applications. Capability to determine optimal robot construction and systems for a given task. Be able to work in multicultural team and present project results.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, true interest in the topic, and answers to the questions. Studies in a field relevant to the subject of the course are appreciated.
All of the following are covered by the event fee: