WineIsNobleElixir: Diving into the Secrets of Wine
Yes!!! The BEST course in Europe has arrived!!!
- Have you ever dreamt about a course like that???
- Would you like to be an expert about wine???
- Would you like to boast about your wine knowledge with your friends???
- Are you tired of studying so many theory in the university and not seeing all the connection with reality???
- Would you like to know all the winery's secrets?
- Would you like to know any curiosities about the wine?
- And... would you like to visit vines, wineries and of course, taste the BEST wines in Spain???
If your answer is YES, our BEST Autumn Course is waiting for you :D. We will offer you the opportunity to discover the different origin´s denominations that Valladolid wines have, how they are produced and the places where they are done. Moreover, we,ll know interesting curiosities about the current uses fo the wine. We´ll visit some of the principal wine cellars where the wine is produced and we´ll taste it!!!! You must know that along the years, Valladolid has been land of wines. Actually the wines of Valladolid are considered like one of the BEST quality wines in Spain.
Isn't this enough for you??? Do you want even more??? Of course you will have more!!! In the social part, you will be able to enjoy the BEST "sangria" during the greatest PARTIES!! You will learn what's a QUALITY pub crawling and lots of surprises more!!! :D
We won't tell you anymore; if you want to have an unforgettable experience, apply now and you will have the possibility to spend 11 wonderful days in SPAIN with a lot of fun and the BEST people!!!
What are you waiting for??
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... Time is running out!! Apply now!! We're waiting for you!!!
- Content and topics:
- ENOLOGY. Basic ideas of the process of wine, different uses of wine and how it works the wine cellars.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Increase knowledge about enology.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, case study and show active mood during lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel and college restaurants. At least one hot meal per day.
- By bus and walking.