Beware, ENERGYneers! Now you're playing with power
Hey you! YES YOU, ENERGYneer!
If you can rotate turbines only with your mind power...
If your friends charge their iPhones and laptops from you...
If you don't need to book a flight ticket because you can get to Saint Petersburg by bicycle...
If you can stand sleepless nights even without coffee...
That means you are energetic enough to accept our challenge in spring 2013!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! We will teach you how to design your own turbine and then you'll force all classmates to work on your power station! We?ll tell you how to use renewable energy sources and sell energy to neighbors to make your industry more successful!
And the last but not the least:
NOW you have an unique chance to visit Northern Venice, city of rivers and bridges! With other energetic participants you will discover the city of Saint Peter in the middle of sunny spring. You will explore our culture inside, meet handsome Russian guys, dance with brown bears and find out what is the Russian spirit!
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Heat power, Energy, renewable energy; excursions and laboratory exercises, company representatives' and professorial lectures, company visit
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide participants with an overview of the current state of power industry (problems, ways of solving). Bringing more specific knowledge of heat power, making students familiar with innovative technologies of this industry
- Examination type:
- Presentation/writtan exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers for the questions (interest in the topic is the most important for us)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day (at least one hot meal is included)
- Public transport (metro, buses)