Explore how to Store - Electrification and More
Are you fascinated by the future of electrification?
The challenges and opportunities that face us when it comes to energy utilization in modern infrastructure?
Do you aspire shaping the future of the 21st centurys electrification infrastructure?
Do you want to have a exceptionally good time?
Then come to Norway, a country with sensational landscape you can experience exciting outdoor experiences in. You can get to know the best of two worlds - amazing fjords and nature as well as top-notch education. Get to know nordic culture, history and architecture broadening your cultural horizon in Europe. Have the BEST experience possible with new friends from all over Europe and the awesome people of BEST Trondheim.
Is this you? It is? Then what are you waiting for? Charge your batteries! Apply for our autumn course to learn how electrification can contribute to sustainable energy usage and distribution.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Energy storage in the broader sense, such as technical challenges, political motivation, environmental and economic factors will be addressed. Additionally, the course imparts knowledge on electrification of bikes, cars, ships and trains. Modern infrastructure, as well as its composition will be a key element of the course. The course content will revolve around technology-efficiency, cost effectiveness and safety.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants will be introduced to the purpose of energy storage in a broader sense. Technical, environmental, political and economic factors will be addressed. They will also gain more substantial knowledge on modern electrification technologies and their application in todays infrastructure.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, Answers to Questions, CV, 20 years of age, willing to share your CV with our corporate sponsors, and love for the North!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Nordic Cabins
- 3 Meals per day, at least one warm, + snacks. Expect some authentic Norwegian Dishes!
- Public Transportation