Greenovation : How eco-friendly Entrepreneurship will change the world?
You have always dreamt to go to city of love, you want to learn more about renewable energy types.
Welcome to the city of Paris for an unforgettable week of fun ! Let's discover legendary Eiffel tower, romantic Montmartre and fashionable Champs-Elysées and everything about French culture (wine, cheese, kisses).
You will experiment the wildest parties with our team of crazy French people.
You will see what are the the latest advances in green technologies and use your imagination to act as a perfect entrepreneur.
Don't wait any longer and apply now to rock Paris with us next spring !
- Fields of activity:
- Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- How to create a start-up related to sustainable development
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to enhance the knowledge of sustainable energies and green technologies through different methods of learning such as lectures, visits and conferences, etc. It will teach you how to assess the benefits of using efficiently natural forces in order to power your everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Written or oral exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interested in sustainable development and entrepreneurship, fun, open-minded...
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms on the campus.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot meal per day). May contain a lot of French cheese !
- Public transportation.