UNITY to us! Develop your first Android game
Have you ever wanted to learn how to program your own game? Do you want to feel the warm summer sun from the Canary Islands on your skin? What do clouds smell like? If the answer to all of these is yes, think again: the third one is not a boolean question... If you chuckled with that one then you are perfect for this course!
Either if you are a Candy Crush maniac or you would like to create a League of Legends mobile version, come and join us on a course in which you will develop the Android game of your dreams, ready to use in your phone, by learning Unity3D and using different coding languages. At the same time, improve your teamwork skills in our lab sessions or in the sea at any of the beaches we will take you to discover; how about going for a perfect tan or surfing lessons?
Do not miss the opportunity to code between the ocean and palm trees and just APPLY!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- 1. Introduction to Unity 3D Interface, configuration, plugins and Scenes. 2. Controls, Colliders, Triggers, Attach Scripts, Prefabs. 3. Blender and Animation. 4. Basic Artificial Intelligence, Attack, Defend. 5. Introduction to different projects.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal is to learn about the base process to create an Android application and how an engine-like Unity works. Therefore, the participants will develop an Android game using the Unity 3D platform.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation: At the end of the Course, the participants will have to present and defend a functioning Android application, developed during the course, according to the knowledge acquired.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and prior knowledge.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel in the city centre.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transport.