I feel some GREEN Chemistry between us
Do you think that the environment is something important?Would you like to know more about the relationship between the world and chemistry? You want to feel the chemistry in Almadas Summer? This is your BEST course!! You will know one of the biggest campus in Europe while learning how to be a Green Chemist. On this course you will have practical classes where you will learn different techniques of how to clean our world. You will discover the amazing beaches of Caparica and visit the beautiful city of Lisbon, all along with an amazing weather. Learning, partying, tasting awesome food, meeting great people, these are just some of the reasons you should not waste another minute to apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering
- Content and topics:
Sustainable / Green Chemistry;
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn some basic knowledge about sustainable and green chemistry. Identify different types of green chemistry procedures.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation of one of the projects developed during the lab classes.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be chosen by Motivational Letters and by answering the questions.
Any motivation letter that contains something that can reveal your identity will not be accepted.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's Residence
- The meals will either be at the university canteen or provided by the organizers. At least one hot meal will be served every day.
- All the transportation will be provided by the organizers. (public transportation, rented buses, cars)