No crisis - no cry!
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Recently our daily newspaper `ZP Times` has received several messages which got us worried.
We`re still not sure if we have to trust this info, as the informator was drunk and sang `No crisis - no cry` all the time.
According to information from an unproved source there is an economical crisis moving to Europe. We are still not sure about dates and estimations, but it`s better to prepare in advance.
Therefore we invite you to attend our event to get the secret information for our readers about the ways to prepare for and ways to survive the coming crisis. Attending our trainings and lectures you will be able to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed during this period and you will discover a lot of ways how to use the crisis for benefiting from it.
As soon as you may want to continue enjoying yourself after the end of summer vacations, you can willingly accept our invitation to visit a cute Ukrainian city Zaporizhzhya for both gaining knowledge as well as joining parties, having fun, meeting an amount of new interesting people and just discovering Ukraine and famous ZP-spirit.
Don`t lose a chance to have a time of your life! If you miss it there`s no way back!
Join the crew!
- Content and topics:
- Evolution of the International Monetary System: Past and present developments; 2. Resent Economic and Financial Developments: How did things get so bad and so fast?; 3. Origins of Global Financial Crisis: Cracks in the System; 4. Country and regional perspectives in current global financial and economic turmoil; 5. Perspectives for Recovery and Future of the International Monetary System: Long-term scenarios
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To discover the origins of the global financial crisis, its impact and prospects for recovery.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participant's interest in the event topic, his profile of studies and motivation (-;and of course his\her will to come to sunny Ukraine )
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- student hostel, quite close to the University
- both cooked by organisers and provided by student cafe
- public transport