LEt's GO! Don't MIND the STORMS
Do you want to know why Denmark is officially the happiest place on Earth? Join us in our amazing course this summer and you will experience your own fairytales and the power of the old Viking kingdom, playing with LEGO®! We are offering a wonderful opportunity to visit Copenhagen, mixing fun and education, where you will enjoy Danish culture, and meet engineering students from all over Europe, who will be your international life-long friends.
The course will focus on designing and building robots, using LEGO®?s MINDSTORMS NXT, and will consist of both theoretical and practical lessons. Besides, company visits and trips will complete your experience.
Be a part of the ROBOCOPenhagen summer. You won't let it go, it's LEGO®!
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Automation and robotics Content: Lectures, practical exercises, robot development, programming and testing, company visits and trips, etc.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to give the participants an introduction to the use of autonomous robots and its sensors, debugging and solving practical tasks in the laboratory, programming a robot, both the university's robots and LEGO® MINDSTORMS, and designing its software.
- Examination type:
- Exam and presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals a day, of which at least one will be warm.
- Mainly public transportation will be used including buses, train and taxis at times. For longer trips: Coach.