Don't be shy! Create your line!
Do you know where the first production conveyor was established?
Could you imagine that Henry Ford wasn't the first who introduced an assembly line in the production process?
Do you know anything about production organization?
And finally, have you ever seen an assembly line in real?
If all your answers are YES than the BEST spring course ever is not for you... try your luck somewhere else, but not in Moscow. But if you have at least one NO or you feel passionate about industria management and want to expand your knowledge with extremely useful information - don't hesitate and apply for Moscow spring course 2014!!! We will tell you about all insight and features of production process, show the world of industry from the inside and you will find out what is hidden beyond production shop doorways.
What do we offer you this spring?
1. 10 days in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
2. A great and unforgettable adventure in one of the most expensive cities on Earth;
3. A week of full immersion into the world of industry, production and organization with highly qualify professors from the first and the BEST Technical University in Russia;
4. Spending a piece of your life with warm-hearted boys and girls;
5. Building a human tower in the center of Red Square.
6. Just having a great time in the country of mysterious Cheburashka, bears, matryoshkas, red and black caviar, red stars, valenki, ushankas, balalaikas and other famous and for someone unknown stuff.
Do you already feel Russian spirit inside of you?? Then use it to write BEST motivation letter!
Don't miss the chance to ROCK this Spring with us! You will never forget it!
And remember - Moscow is waiting for you right here, right now!
- Fields of activity:
- Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- Industrial Management, Industrial Technologies, Logistics, Project Management, Economic and mathematical methods, Technical process, Economic Theory
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course is designed to give students an understanding of industrial management, the opportunity to see the production process organization from inside
- Examination type:
- Oral/written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student hostel/hostel
- Cooked by organizers, three times per day, at least one is hot
- Public transportation (buses, metro)