"Everybody wants Kung-Fu fighting" - Biomechanics of sport
Have you ever wondered how powerful Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is? How muscles do work during a fight? How to use your body more effectively in sports?
If you have answered yes, then you definitely want to come to Wroclaw and participate in our Summer Course. It doesn't matter if you're in or out of shape, you will definitely have a great time here, learning about biomechanics of sports and partying with us, awesome people from Wroclaw.
You will have the BEST time of your life!
- Fields of activity:
- Biomedical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine
- Content and topics:
- During the Course participants will have opportunity to get to know basics of biomechanics. Movement analysis, numeral modeling and study of human reactions on stimulus will be topics of some of the lectures and labs. Also physical activities in the field of martial arts will take place.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To learn how the human body works during sport activities, especially martial arts.
- Examination type:
- Written test / presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms
- Very good polish food prepared by organizers
- Public transportation