Save the moment. Shoot it BEST.
Stop! See! Picture it:
You are in Vienna... wandering the streets of one of the most popular cities in Europe... In the street you see a splendid view of the imperial palace. You take a picture.
Later, at home you want to look at your picture, but... nooooo! the photo looks just wrong... not like in the real setting. Hmm... how can I improve this in the future?
Take your photo to a professional level, and all this in a beautiful city. At our course, you will get to understand how lenses work and how optics help you to get cool photos. And you will learn how to retouch them using professional software so that they look like they are from a magazine. To this we add trips to the surroundings: to mountains, to small villages or to some cultural places. In the end you will make your BEST photo ever.
All this is done in an Austrian spirit. You will attend Austrian parties and taste our Austrian student life. The only question for you is: "Can you bring enough good mood to survive the craziness you will get into?"
- Fields of activity:
- Architecture , Multimedia and Communication Design , Optics/Optometry , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Landscape photography Architectural photography Macro and model photography Long exposure images Image adjustments Image composition Working with Layers Photo merging Perspective distortions Lens corrections Effects and filters
- Learning goals and objectives:
- 1. develop the knowledge and capabilities to a professional level 2. learn how to effectively use cameras in order to achieve creative control
- Examination type:
- Final presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their motivation letter. Of course the custom question will also help us.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will sleep in a wheelchair-accessible dormitory in the center of Vienna. And probably a hut or a camp on our weekend trip
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner. In some cases we will give lunch packs(e.g. city rallye)
- Public transportation, walking