Central European BEST Engineering Competition 2010
BEST has eight years of experience with engineering competitions, and we try to improve our services each year. That is why in 2010 we can offer the second edition of ceBEC to our students, our corporate partners and our universities. We, the Board of European Students of Technology (BEST) aim to bring the triangle students-companies-universities closer together, as well as to develop ourselves and our students while doing so. Engineering Competitions with their various categories and challenges have proven to be an excellent and fun way of doing just that.
This year, almost all our our groups are organising competitions, and ceBEC is the second round (or semi-final) of Central Region, a divisional structure within BEST. ceBEC is an important part of our work as a region, albeit not the only one.
Also, ceBEC is not the end of the line; the winning teams of ceBEC will go on to the European BEST Engineering Competitions, one of the biggest events in BEST, to compete with the best of Europes young engineers. EBEC 2010 will be held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Austria: Graz University of Technology
- Austria: Vienna University of Technology
- Croatia: University of Zagreb
- Czech Republic: Brno University of Technology
- Hungary: Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Hungary: University of Pannonia
- Slovakia: Slovak University of Technology
- Slovenia: University of Ljubljana