m’AI show you Data Science?
Do you want to start your journey with AI or Data Science and have no idea where to begin?
We would love to introduce you to the mysterious world of the technologies of tomorrow, especially the “Mighty AI”.
In our course, we will be covering the basics of AI and Data Science, so basic Python knowledge is more than enough to participate and have fun with us!
The event is going to take place at one of the BEST technical universities in Poland – AGH University of Science and Technology. The lectures will be conducted by professionals both from academia and industry.
We know that studying is not all about working hard, sometimes you also gotta have fun! We will provide some integration during the course, but this time it won’t be about calculus! Leave getting to know other participants in our hands. We will do our BEST to make you have friends all around Europe after the course.
We have prepared some extracurricular activities and we can reveal a peek into them - you will have an opportunity to take part in the weekend trip organized by us!
We will also have some time to discover the mysteries of Kraków - the City of Kings. You can expect a lot of pierogies and kielbasa, of Course!
What are you wAIting for? Apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mathematics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence: - Basic AI algorithms, - Data processing and analysis, - Data visualization, - Python programming language, - Useful tools for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, for example Python libraries, - Group presentation.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course goal is to introduce coding beginners to the world of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence through lectures given by professionals in the field, and by giving them hands-on experience with group Data Science projects ending with a presentation of the outcome.
- Examination type:
- Group project and presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or dormitory
- Free beverages, drinkable water and meals for the whole event. Three meals per day at least one hot: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Special food requirements of participants will be provided at no extra cost.
- Public transportation will be provided without extra cost. It will consist of public transportation, buses and by foot.