Stop! Think! Lead!
If you clicked here I’m guessing you want to be a Leader, improve yourself and start your path to world domination.
Have you ever stood awake at night thinking how Bill Gates, Obama and Elon Musk got to where they are, and want to learn all the skills that allowed them to achieve their goals?
We are here for you!
Stop! Think! Lead! Is all about leading yourself and others, giving you some clues of how to start and develop your own ideas and showing you amazing success stories. So, if you want to know how to handle motivation, teams, projects, public speaking, delegation, and many other topics and became a true leader, come to Porto!
In this 12 day experience, you can enjoy the beautiful city of Porto, the city of origin of Port wine, have a taste of our Francesinha and make friends from all Europe.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- This course aims to promote the active exchange of knowledge on Leadership. In order to achieve this goal, several activities such as lectures, thematic workshops and field trips will be arranged according with the students needs. It's intended to create opportunities for discussion, sharing, exchange of ideas and experiences on this subject.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will acquire crucial information regarding Leadership and be taught a wide variety of soft skills that can be useful in their future career. Such us Public Speaking, Motivation, Teamwork, Persuasion, and others. With this course we aim to give participants all the tools to became the leaders of tomorrow.
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter (interest in topic, city, and willingness to have fun and meet new people) and answer to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- All the participants will be hosted on Hostel or University Residence.
- 3 meals per day, with at least one hot.
- Public transportation or occasionaly by foot.