Take the train, come to the Russian fairytale
What do you think about Russia? Like? Love? Scary? Interested to know??
Always have dream to come and know Russian culture?
Plus, you are interested in railway, yes!? WOW, do you feel what we are going to say? You have the opportunity to learn about one of the main half of the train! Create your own locomotive and develop its design and concept. You will be able to go to a real plant for the manufacture of locomotives, get acquainted with each part of the train. And the most snowy, but at the same time very warm and atmospheric LBG will help you in this!
Spend 10 unforgettable days on the border of Europe and Asia. Find out all the most interesting stories from all over vast Russia.
We promise, you never forget these days. Just join.
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Lectures on locomotive design, interior equipment, workshops, excursions, final project
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Provide knowledge of locomotives, design, operation principle, final design
- Examination type:
- Team design project or writing exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answer questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- students dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one is hot, provided by university's canteen and organizers
- Public transport and buses from the university