It's my Wine, and It's Now or neBeer
Have you ever dreamt about a course like this?!
Would you like to boast about your fermented drinks knowledge with your friends?!
Are you tired of studying so much theory at University and not seeing all the connection it has with reality?!
Would you like to know all fermented drinks’ secrets and curiosities?
And... would you like to visit vines, wineries and of course, taste the BEST wines in Spain???
If your answer is YES, our BEST Autumn Course is waiting for you :D.
We will offer you the opportunity to discover the Product Designation of Origin (PDO) that Valladolid wines have, how it is produced and the places where it is made. Actually, the wines of Valladolid are considered as one of the BEST quality wines in Spain and all over the world. Moreover, we’ll learn about the interesting beer’s life. We’ll visit breweries where the beer is produced, see how it’s made, find out why they have that characteristic that differs from other fermented drinks. Oh, and of course we´ll taste it!!!!
Is this not enough for you?! Do you even want more...?! Of course you will have more!!! In the social part, you will be able to enjoy the BEST spirit during the greatest Spanish PARTIES!! :D
If you want to have an unforgettable experience, apply now and you will have the opportunity to visit SPAIN with non-stop fun and the BEST people!!!
What are you waiting for??
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... Time is running out!! Apply now!! We're waiting for you!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Fermented science. Fermented drinks (wine and beer). Distribution.Agro-food and enologic processing.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Get to know about the manufacturing and distribution of fermented drinks. Immerse in the world enologic and brewing engineering. Increase your knowledge about enology and fermentation in general.
- Examination type:
- Written Exam or Case Study. Transportation for all schedule activities is free of charge
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the Answers to the Questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be hosted in a hostel or student dorms.
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot.
- Bus and walking. Transportation for all schedule activities is free of charge.