Launch that funky Product right, boy!
Have you ever wondered what it means to develop a new product from scratch? Have you ever had an idea, but weren't sure how to bring it to life? Have you ever been inspired by a start-up success story, and wanted to create your own?
If yes, then Skopje is the perfect place for you this summer!!
The BEST Course in Summer, "Launch that funky Product right, boy!", will teach you all the necessary steps in order to create and conceptualize a product idea, validate your product, test it, pitch it, and launch it successfully. This is a perfect opportunity to hear from professors, field experts, and product developers, in order to gain the necessary skills and knowledge in order to bring your ideas to life.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss this chance. SkopYeah is eager to hear your ideas! Experience the Macedonian spirit in the heart of summer and create the most unforgettable memories!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Networking, Creativity, Marketing, Product Management. Developing/Conceptualizing a Product Idea, Product Validation, Product Testing, Pitching a Product, Product/Market-Fit
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Generating Product ideas, Visualizing and analyzing them using the Business Canvas model. Completing Product validation to achieve product-market fit. Preparing a pitch deck to secure funding for a Minimum-Viable-Product (MVP).
- Examination type:
- Presentation of group work, followed by a question round from the jury.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be selected based on their motivational letter, interest in the topic and answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- Public transport and walking. Transportation will be provided at no extra cost.