Leadership Academy gives you the framework and tools to make consistent change to be the best leader you can be.The aims of this course is to teach you skills of effective communication, decision making, taking initiative, crisis management, persuasion, empowerment etc. that makes you to be able to impact your own life and the lives of others. These trainings will be given by the top rank university teachers and also you will have a chance to meet executives to learn from their experience.
To be one of the future leaders, come and join to the Leadership Academy!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Effective communication skills, decision making, taking initiatives, crisis management, persuasion, empowerment, business strategy etc.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will be expected to improve their soft skills that are required to become a good leader, have a chance to meet with executives, learn the key points of leadership, business strategy, crisis management etc. according their experience.
- Examination type:
- Group work and/or presentation, practical use of gathered knowledge
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the questions. Show us that you have the characteristics of a leader in your blood!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory
- Three meals, at least 1 hot meal per day
- By bus or public transportation (will be covered by host LBG)