BEhelpER: Biomedical electronics - what's inside?
Dr. Kovac, dr. House, dr. Grey, dr. Sheppard, dr. McNamara, dr. Troy...
They're all coming to see what's happening in Croatia this September. And what's happening... BEST Course on Technology "BEhelpER". If you want to learn something about biomedical electronics, instruments, diagnostics, you're just on the right place. Or you doubt these doctors' choise...
But that's not all you get. It's also a chance to:
- meet 22 crazy people from all over Europe
- chance to see Zagreb, capital of Croatia, and meet Croats
- chance to see beutiful, world-known Croatian coast
- chance to try Kruskovac with milk, original Croatian prsut and domestic cheese,
- chance to start some new romance in this Central European style city...
Don't miss this chance to be part of medical elite.
See you in Zagreb in September, right?
- Content and topics:
- Topic of this event is biomedical electronics and its use for clinical purposes.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Main goal is to show participants basics of imaging techniques, use of biomedical electronics in biomehanics and for cardiological purposes, safety of this devices and theoretical introduction to electrochemotherapy.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory, guesthouse for weekend trip
- Breakfast prepared by organizers, lunch & dinner in student cafeteria. During weekends food prepared by organizers
- Public transport (bus, tram) and rented transportation for weekend trip