Stairway TO Energy: a small step for sustainability, one giant leap for mankind
Next spring, in Turin, you will have the possibility to discover technologies applied to the new forms of energy creation. All togheter we can reach the top of the Stairway, which it means to achieve the goal of living in a world powered only by clean energy. LBG Turin offers a course that explores this wide topic: you will study it at the university and you will also see, really up close, companies engaged in this common objective.
Do you want to try an IMBUTO experience?
Do you want to taste fantastic Italian food??
Do you really need to think before applying???
Don't be shy, just apply for BEST Turin!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Overview of new technologies in engineering and architecture applied to the creation, saving and energy consumption. The course also will be structured with guided tours in companies and in factories for a complete overview of this wide field. Lectures will be provided by eminent professors of Politechnic of Turin which can offer different points of view of the topic by its numerous departments.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students should gain an understanding of the mentioned topic through theoretical lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- Written report and oral examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, Interest in course topic. Studies in a field relative to the course topic are appreciated.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Confortable hostel in the city center.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot, all provided by organizers at hostels, canteen, restaurants, etc.
- Public transportation provided by organizers.