Shaping the Start-up of tomorrow ?
The path to be an entrepreneur is a difficult one. Indeed, one must overcome a lot of obstacles when it comes to starting a business: financing the project, finding a never-ending motivation, a tremendous amount of work.
But whoever has already done the start-up adventure will tell you that entrepreneurship is not only about technical skills, organization or hard-work. The crucial necessity to guess what costumers really want rather than following a personal ambition, the magical trick that turns a simple idea into a new vision of the world is what definitely set apart the startup science in the academic world.
So lets discover the magic of entrepreneurship here in Paris! Youll learn communication skills, financial aspects, and of course French douceur de vivre will be on the menu! So dont hesitate one second to apply for this life-changing experience!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- Presentations about startup, meeting of business angels, Learning to pitch, financing of startups, workshop, Innovation management course
- Learning goals and objectives:
- How to find money for your start-up at the very beginning, pitching your idea within less than 2 minutes, broaden your ideas regarding communication
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation to a jury plus written exam on pitching techniques
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dorms inside our campus
- University's Restaurant and delicious French food prepared by the organizers. The three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be provided by organizers or the University's Restaurant. At least one hot meal per day.
- We will take the means of transport (metro or RER) when we'll go to Paris