APP, iWanna bring you App
Public static void main ()
If ( you ever wonder how mobile apps come to life ||
Your ringtone is the screaming sound of a techno chicken ||
You want to create the next viral app but you dont know how? ||
You want to drink frappe on the top of the White Tower )
//If at least one of the sentences is true
During our course you will have the opportunity to code your way through the world of mobile app development, discover the secrets behind designing an awesome app and learn how to... make it click!
Come to Thessaloniki, the city where you can both drink frappe and eat souvlaki simultaneously. Feel the Halara spirit, taste tzatziki along with some ouzo by the seaside, enjoy the Greek hospitality and discover this city with the unique combination of history, culture and unlimited BEST spirit! );
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Basics of software design, development and promotion of a mobile application.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- By the end of the course, students will have gained knowledge on different aspects of software engineering, including basic principles of interaction design, coding, introduction to software design and the effective promotion of the product.
- Examination type:
- Presentation based on a case study or project or written exam or continuous evaluation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answer to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or university dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organisers).
- Public transportation, car, walking (everything is provided by the organisers).