Welcome to the candyshop
Are you interested in beer brewing, as Homer Simpson is interested in beer drinking? Would you like to know about new technologies of its production to make your own perfect beer in the future? Or maybe you are mad about chocolate? Wanna be a new Willy Wonka and make amazing sweets using the latest technologies? If you have at least one affirmative answer, our Spring Course 2017 is definitely for you!
Here, in Kyiv, you will have an incredible opportunity to get acquainted with all the stages of beer brewing through the lectures and a company visit to one of the largest Ukrainian beer factory. We know how to grow hops, how to brew, and how to sell the end-product. Wanna be one of us?
Apart from beer industry, chocolate is a big market segment in Ukraine. Here we can make chocolate so delicious that you cannot imagine! If you want to learn which technologies allow our sweets to see the world and conquer the hearts come to Kyiv. On one of our factories, you will get a unique chance to reveal a lil bit of secrets on how to create unearthly chocolate!
This course is not only for those whose specialization is Food industry. But for anyone who loves beer, chocolate and maybe have a sweet cherished dream to open his own brewery or confectionery. If you are the one, hurry to get vital knowledge! We are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Our spring course is about food industry and technologies of food production. Participants will get basic knowledge about food manufacturing.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to improve knowledge about processes of food production, review some interesting technological features of creating different types of food and learn how to differentiate qualitative products.
- Examination type:
- Written or oral exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, required questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories
- Organizers will provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day of the course and at least one of the meals per day will be hot.
- Public transport is provided by the organizers and your own feet.