Press START to UP your game!
Do you want to change the world?
Do you want to be confident in your own ideas?
Do you want to squat like a true slav?
Only in Kiev from 9 to 18 May we are going to teach you how to bring your ideas to life, to make millions of dollars and to be the king or queen of your life!
During the course we are going to provide you with the key methods and secrets to develop your ideas, introduce you to the most successful Ukrainian startup founders who will share their experience and knowledge with you. You will find out what it takes to launch your own startup from a simple idea into a successful company. You will find out the best ways to get your startup invested in and to find partners.
You will also have a chance to explore the beautiful country of Ukraine, meet interesting people, try the best kebabs and party like a true slav!
Don’t miss a chance to spend the week of your life in beautiful Kiev! Apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Our course is about innovations and startups. Participants will learn how to convert an idea into the real life and earn money for it.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give a basic knowlege about business, improvement and startup developing
- Examination type:
- Project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, required questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories/hostel
- Organizers will provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the course and at least one cooked meal per day
- Public transport is provided by the organizers and your own feet