Call the polys
Psst .... stranger ... come closer...
Are you a traveler and you do not want to be part of the crowd who just want to spend this summer on some well known holiday destination? Oh boy, then we have something special for you, just take a look inside!
(Doors rumbling, hinge creaking)
Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the land of polymers!
Come in and dare to explore the amazing world of chemistry.
Have you ever wondered how can be your food packed in something that was just gas at the beginning or how to make packages biodegradable?
Have you ever tried to make your own handmade paper or old school photos the way generations before you did?
Can you imagine electronics created just by printing in an ordinary ink printer?
...Impossible you say?!
Just take a seat and enjoy the show!
Because we, ladies and gentleman, are calling the polys to prove you otherwise! Let them drag you deep into the secrets of chemistry where everything is real!
Perhaps you won’t see the Eiffel tower or the Colosseum. But who cares? You’ll see a live UFO!
So what do you say? Are you prepared for this adventure? Cause Bratislava is waiting just for YOU!
- Fields of activity:
- Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- This course aims to equip students with both theoretical and practical knowledge in the topic of polymers and their practical aplications.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Goal of this course is to develop student's knowledges in practical aplications of polymers in medicine, packaging, photography and printing electronics and give them opportunity to try it out.
- Examination type:
- Three small tests during an academical part, together they give the final rating.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and 3 creative answers
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- dormitory/youth hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one warm and all of them full of love ;)
- Public transport, walking