Imagination - career is your creation!
Have you ever wondered what could fall within the scope of soft skills? What in general the communication, facilitation and tasks management are? Start your adventure with a career with us!
A country famous for its possibilities (and not only) invites you to a wonderful journey through the depths of personal efficiency, building business relations, and group dynamics. Come to us to spend some good time and make unforgettable moments with people from around Europe. That’s Gliwice where you will meet people who can become your best friends forever. Not only we will greet you with bread and salt, as all Poles do, but we will also treat you with dumplings and bigos. You will not be bored with us.
Don’t be shy and apply now.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Principles of personal effectiveness Tools which help manage tasks and priorities Effective goal setting Effective communication and building business relation Working with habits and beliefs Group coaching and facilitation tools
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During the course, participants will learn the methods of tasks and priorities management as well as facilitation and communication skills.
- Examination type:
- Group presentation based on case study.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions, enthusiasm, interest in topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory/hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one meal hot
- Walking, public transport