The One with the Manufacturing
If you clicked this course is because you either: a) want to know abour the amazing world of manufacturing. b) You want to visit the amazingly beautiful Canary Islands. c) All of them.
Think for a moment in the importance of manufacturing in the objects that are around you: all over your city, your home, the university... Wouldn't you like to know it? In our course you will learn different kinds of manufacturing, as well as improve of your knowledges and have an introduction about the manufacturing of biomechanical elements.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is waiting for you! Apply and join us on the experience you will never forget!
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Textile Engineering & Technology
- Content and topics:
- Manufacturing Methods, Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing for Manufacturing.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course aims to equip students with both theoretical and practical knowledge on the topic of manufacturing. Topics covered in the course range from basic concepts to real life industry application scenarios.
- Examination type:
- Group project or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter with an answer of the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals, at least one of them hot.
- Public Transportation (included in the fee).