Startups will be there for you!
You still don’t know what was Chandler Bing’s job? Do you think you have to follow your dreams like Rachel Green? Maybe you don’t know Friends series but you know exactly what you want: to become the best boss of yourself!
Sometimes the most simple ideas may become wonderful visions of a new world. You just have to start! We can show you how easy it is! Maybe you’ll be surprised but you need just one piece of paper for making your business plan. On our course, you will learn about startups and we will make sure that you come closer to your dreams.
Curious? So start making plans for this summer, apply to this awesome event, and let us help you create unforgettable memories in what will probably be the BEST summer of your life. What are you waiting for?
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Logistics , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The Business Plan - Business Model Canvas, Entrepreneurship, Teamwork, Marketing, Start-up's branding, Management, Public Speaking, Presentation Skills.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is for the participants to acquire general knowledge on creating a successful startup. During the event, you will study about what a startup is, how it operates and have a chance to develop and present an idea for a startup according to the Lean Model Canvas. After the course, you will be able to give examples of industries disrupted by innovative technology and learn why technology plays a key role in creating a startup.
- Examination type:
- Case study, presentation of group work or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions. We are looking for creative, open-minded people that are willing to have fun and learn something new!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories or hostel.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot meal together with coffee breaks between lectures/classes.
- Public transport, walking as well as rented buses will be provided at no extra cost.