Keep it CLEAN, Keep it GREEN!
****Olá Pessoal! Bonjour les gars! Hallo Jungs! ! Ahoj kluci! Hola chicos! Hello sracok! Ciao ragazzi!Czesc chlopaki!Hello People from Europe!****
This summer, Isparta will use its energy more than ever!
Today, nature friendly renewable energy sources are some of the greatest hopes of mankind to overcome environmental problems that our planet is facing right now.Every year, all countries endeavor to make our planet greener and more environmentally friendly, by planting more and more renewable energy power plants each day such as solar panels, geothermal power plants, etc.Well, would you like to learn how these renewable energy plants work together and how they can generate electricity?
Like Einstein said " Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another." by taking part in this amazing course in Isparta, you will learn how to turn the energy obtained throughout the day into the party energy throughout the night.
If you are prepared to meet crazy people from all corners of Europe and if you are prepared to live our legendary soul then we challenge the laws of physics and we will be waiting for you to produce energy with us! Years later, when you will hear about Isparta you will have lots of memories to share, lots of friends from around the world, lots of knowledge gain about our culture and traditions or if you want to live 10 days you will never forget, the sunny and crazy Isparta is the place you are looking for :)
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Thermodynamics, Geothermal, Heat Transfer, Solar Energy, Biogas, Wind Energy
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Energy is a fundamental imperative to the quest for sustainable development. The current challenge is to provide sustainable energy solutions for all, whilst concomitantly increasing the access to energy and improving its efficiency. Within this perspective, design Higher Education Institutions need to be able to equip design students with a broad knowledge base, as well as effective methods and tools so that a new generation of designers (and design educators) can play an active role in the development and diffusion of sustainable energy systems. The aim of our course is to investigate the recommended renewable energy steps against environmental pollution resulting from the use of conventional energy sources, which are the biggest problem of today, and to better understand how to use renewable energies effectively with team work.
- Examination type:
- Writing exam or Case Study or Presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, interest in the subject, answers to the questions (be creative!), positive attitude towards the event.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will be hosted in a hostel, guesthouse, student dormitory or houses of the organisers.
- Three meals per day, at least one warm.
- Public transport and buses provided by the organisers and on foot.