Santa´s Industry 4.0
Imagine baby Santa being born during the Fourth Industrial Revolution. What would Christmas look like?
Here’s a sneak peek: Vienna is the smart capital of the North Pole, Santa’s beloved home country.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year (summer, of course) and Santa’s hardworking elves are very busy wrapping the gifts up.
Ever wondered how the gifts are made? Then come and take a look inside Santa’s smart factory and see his high-tech elves building the Internet of Gifts. For the brave ones, there’s a cloud ride on a reindeer to explore the computing up in the sky.
You’re asking yourself, why is Vienna the heart of Santa’s empire? Well, the only way to find out is to apply. (Hint: It might have to do with Schnitzel, Santa loves them.)
Bring your Christmas spirit and party with Santa and the elves.
Spoiler alert: No one parties like the elves do.
You’ll quickly realize why they chose Vienna. :)
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Course topics will include exciting aspects about the impact of new technologies of Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence and how to handle it in an effective way.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will discover and understand the most important questions and solutions for future technologies. You will gain knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, automotive technologies Internet of Things, Big Data and Cyber-Physical Production Systems (CPS/CPPS).
- Examination type:
- written exam or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their motivation letters and their answers to the application questions. Creativity and motivation for the topic are most important.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will sleep in a hostel in the beautiful city of Vienna. And probably a hut or camp on our weekend trip.
- Cooked by our lovely orgaNICErs :) Three meals a day will be provided, at least one of them warm.
- Public transport, walking.